Flexible learning, anytime, anywhere
As the UK’s leading online school, King’s InterHigh students aged 7 – 18 follow the British curriculum of Primary, Secondary, International GCSEs and A Levels from home, anywhere in the world. With timetables on two time zones available (GMT and GST), students can experience interactive live lessons delivered by expert teachers, alongside the flexibility to learn 24/7, with recorded materials and a wealth of content. It’s the online school community that revolves around you, your needs and interests.
Enrolling now to start throughout the year.
Why King’s InterHigh
- Access a quality British education anytime from anywhere, for students aged 7 – 18
- Live interactive classes are taught by qualified teachers who are experts in online learning
- Join our school community, with clubs and extra-curricular, pastoral care and careers guidance
- King’s InterHigh is part of the Inspired global network of schools, where 1 in 3 graduates attend Oxbridge, Ivy League and Russell Group universities
- Our students can enjoy summer camps and exchanges on-campus across Inspired’s 70 premium schools in five continents
Primary & Middle
Our Primary & Middle school classrooms, with small class sizes of less than 20, keep children engaged and help develop a love of learning. Expect quizzes, games and interactive virtual learning. The flexibility of learning with King's InterHigh sets young learners up with a solid foundation for their future study.
Secondary & IGCSEs
With a wide range of subject choices available for Secondary and International GCSEs, live lessons are brought to life through interactive technology. Content and lesson recordings available 24/7 means that our students have the flexibility to study and revise on any timetable.
Sixth Form & A Levels
Study with King's InterHigh Sixth Form for specialist A Level subject knowledge taught by the expert teachers. With careers and university advice, our courses prepare young people for the future world of work or study, opening the doors to international universities or giving them the freedom to pursue their passions and careers.